Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A God Of Grace












My last blog I wrote, was about a month ago, It was titled Wait on the Lord. I was going thru some financial difficulties. Well, this blog will be a Testimonial on how The Blessings of God will flow thru your life if you will but Wait on the Lord.

                                                                 We as Christians are given many opportunities to strengthen our Faith in Christ. With our jobs, with our bills, with people, with life itself. Jesus never promised us this life would be easy.  John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
                                                                  When my hours went down at work, and my bills were piling up, I was given an opportunity. An opportunity to exercise my Faith. Was I going to believe what the world says?, What people say? Or was I going to stand on the Word of God and what He says?  Wait on the Lord!!
                                                                    Let me tell you, God's Word works!!!
                                                        I chose to stand on the Word of God and put my Faith in Christ Jesus. And Faith will move mountains. Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance
of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
I didn't know where the money was going to come from, But I was believing God, that He had a plan far better than mine. A job lined up that I just couldn't see.  I had to have Faith that He was totally in control of the situation, and He, in His infinite wisdom Had my steps ordered.  A job was on the way, I just couldn't see it yet. You see my friend, I was Waiting and Resting in the Lord. The greatest Blessings come when you are focusing on God and not on your problems.
                                                                  The Hebrew word for Bless is Barak. If you break the word down, Bara means: son. As in Jesus Christ. Kaf = stands for cuff of the hand. God instructed the Priests, that with their hand in a form of a C with anointed oil to Bless the Israelites after their sacrifice. When you put it together It is saying Jesus is the hand that blesses us. Bless,  you see is the noun. The object itself.  But, Blessings.... Well that's the verb. That's where the action comes in. The Hebrew word for Blessing is Barakah.  Bara= Jesus's hand that does the  blessing, And Heh= which stands for God's Grace. Well, When we put it together it is saying; Jesus is reaching out His hand to Bless us with His Grace. WOW!! Who doesn't want God's Grace?  That is the Love of our Father in Heaven. Just as He gave us His only Son, Thru His Son Jesus Christ, He gives us His Grace.
                                                                  2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
                                                                  I knew I didn't see a job, and my bills were waiting. But I also knew I have a God that owns the cattle on a thousand hills. I have a very rich Father in Heaven, and I believed He would supply my needs according to His riches, so I waited for God's Blessings. You see I've learned, God's not only a God of His Word, He's a God of His Promises. I didn't know when I'd get a job, I just KNEW I would.
                                                          Hebrews 11:6     But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
                                                          I got a call about 3 weeks ago about cleaning a ladies house, I started cleaning her house and in the process I've been able to witness to her and her son. Praise the Lord. Thru that job, She referred me to another client. Now I'm cleaning His business along with hers. And He now is wanting to refer me to His friends. My bills are being paid with money left over, You see that's the kind of God we serve. He not only got me one job, He's given me many, how many is yet to be determined.
                                                     He's given me more Blessings than I could have imagined, or hoped for. He's poured out His Grace on me. Not because I deserved it, But because He is Faith full, because He loves His children.
                                                     So I ask you today, What are you asking and believing in, that your Father in Heaven is waiting to Bless you with? He loves you and wants nothing more than to Bless you with His Grace. His Word is Truth and full of Promises. It's up to you to stand on His word and have Faith He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
                                                    I know His Word works, His Promises are true. I am a testimony!!
                                Thank you Jesus for my jobs and for the people you put in my path. May your Truth shine thru me. Thank you for letting your Grace be sufficient for each day.
                                                     G od's
                                                      R iches
                                                       A t                
                                                        C hrist's          
                                                          E xpense     
                                                                    
                                                               Matthew 6: 25-34            
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

                                                         He is a God of more than enough. He knew my needs. And He not  only met them, He filled my cup to over flowing!! That's the way God works. He could have sent any of the Angels to die on the cross for us, But He sent His only begotten Son. His very best to do His will. Thru Jesus Christ we get Grace, unmerited favor.
                                                          It is not Grace for the month, it's not even Grace for the week, It's Grace for each day. Just as God provided manna for the Israelites every day, so Jesus provides His Grace to us Daily.  You see God is full of Grace. Even His Blessings are full of Grace.

                                                           Trust in God, In His Word for He will supply your needs.
                           
                                                                  DAILY!!!

        You see, God knew my needs and He blessed me above and beyond my thoughts or desires. And the crazy thing is, He's still Blessing me. More jobs are coming, the more I have Faith in Him. I prayed for A job, and He is Blessing me with MANY jobs.      But that is the God we serve!!  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment